Reflector• Heavy gauge aluminum reflectors available in various styles and finishes.
Heat sink• Painted, extruded aluminum heat sink designed to facilitate efficient heat dissipation for
superior thermal management and reliability.
• LED engine includes LED, heat sink and lens assembly.
• Heavy gauge aluminum reflector anodized in clear haze or white paint finishes. Multiple
trim styles and finishes are available.
LED power supply driver• Universal, 120~277V input, high efficacy drivers with dimming capability by ① a Triac
120V low voltage electronic dimmer switches or ② 0-10V, Triac & ELV dimmer switches.
• Drivers feature power factor >.90, THD <20% with integral thermal protection to sense
over temperature or electrical issues.
• Driver mounts externally to the module to allow future replacement or upgrading if desired.
Electrical connection• Attach driver supply line to existing junction box through one of the knockouts provided
in junction box. The existing socket whip and ballast (if any) can be set aside above the
ceiling or removed completely. Connect Quick Connector from LED module to driver
output connector and lock the two connector housings together.
Retrofit Mounting• Designed for use with most existing 4-1/2” - 5” aperture architectural incandescent,
fluorescent and metal halide housings. Supplied with flexible metal conduit for connection
to existing electrical junction boxes. Existing frame-in kit mounting via friction springs or clips.
• Emergency battery back-up : Available in mounted to fixture or remote adjacent to luminaire
(consult with factory for space requirements).
Warranty• LED Module: 5 years/50K hours
• Product/Driver: 3 years
Listing• cETLus Wet Location
• ENERGY STAR
• California Title 24