Junction Box• Listed for through branch circuit wiring.
(Max.8 No 12 AWG 90˚C branch circuit conductors.)
• (5)1/2" knockouts with pry-out slots and (4) knockouts for Romex cable clamp.
• Ground wire provided on J-box.
Mounting Channel Bracket• Commercial mounting kit provides up to 5" vertical adjustment for accommodates 1/2"
• EMT conduit, optional HBC-24 bar hanger or lathing channels for T-bar grid or concealed spline ceiling.
Heat sinkThe aluminum heat sink was computer designed with simulation software to quickly distribute the heat away from the LED module to reduce the LED junction temperature in order to maintain constant light output, color and life of electronic components.
TrimSee “Trims” spec sheet for selection or ordering information.
Optics• Precisely designed Inner Reflector attaches to the LED module to provide precise beam control and reduces glare.
• Glass Lens: translucent tempered glass provides high lumen transmission and diffusion for even llumination.
• Aluminum clad PC board is used to dissipate the heat away from the LED module for cooler operation.
Lumen Maintenance: L70/50, 70% lumens/50,000 hours
LED power supply driver• Universal, 120~277V input, high efficacy drivers with dimming capability by ① a Triac 120V low voltage electronic dimmer switches or ② 0-10V, Triac & ELV dimmer switches.
• Drivers feature power factor >.90, THD <20% with integral thermal protection to sense over temperature or electrical issues.
• Driver installed on junction box door for easy access below ceiling.
Warranty• LED Module: 5 years/50K hours
• Product/Driver: 3 years
ListingcETLus Wet Location